Chevrolet Captiva PDF Repair manuals, Wiring Diagrams.
Chevrolet Captiva Owner’s Manuals Download
How to change the air filter on Chevrolet Captiva
The interval of replacement of the air filter on the crossover Chevrolet Captiva is set by the manufacturer at a level every 30 thousand kilometers. But not always this interval is appropriate to withstand: everything depends on the conditions in which the car is operated. Many choose this term for themselves after every 15-20 thousand. But do not go for it for THAT, right? Today we will tell you how to manually change the air filter to Chevrolet Captiva.
This procedure does not take you much time, but it will allow your car to breathe easier, which means it's more fun to run. To do this, you need an Allen wrench for 8 or a Phillips screwdriver (the bolts are provided for any of these options), as well as the actual air filter itself
1. Unscrew the four bolts of the air cleaner housing cover (head with 8 or with a Phillips screwdriver - as you prefer)
2. Turn off the air flow meter chip.
3. We raise and remove the housing cover and remove the old air filter.
4. Clean the filter housing from the inside with a damp cloth.
5. Install a new filter and reassemble in reverse order.